Information clause regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing commercial information and for the purpose of concluding a contract Acting on behalf of the company that owns the faircominter.com website, I would like to inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Faircom International sp.z o.o. NIP: 7773247769 REGON: 361043395 KRS: 0000549003 based in Post office: Biskupice Wielkopolskie Postal code: 62-007 Street: Sosnowa 17 Town: Gorzkie Pole
2) the person responsible in the company for the protection of personal data is Shlomi Shamay, the president of the company’s management board Tel: +48 611 880 044 Fax: +48 614 157 272 E-mail: email@example.com
3) Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose for which you have given your consent
4) the recipient of your personal data may be IT and accounting companies (only for the purpose of providing the service to the company, and they will not use your data)
5) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / organization international
6) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years
7) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify and delete it, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to object,
8) you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting compliance with the right of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, by contacting the person responsible for data protection in the company
9) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (i.e. the President of the Data Protection Office Personal), when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates provisions of the Regulation;
10) providing your personal data in the contact form is a requirement and is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. You are obliged to provide them, and as a consequence of not providing personal data, it will not be possible to present an offer or purchase the goods or services we offer.
11) Your data will not be processed in an automated manner or in a form profiling.